We have experience in both the energy and alternative energy sectors. We believe that there will be a number of factors that will determine the success of participants in this industry, namely:
- Responding to consumer expectations and price elasticities
- Ability to respond to and manage supply factors and price volatility
- Operations and supply chain optimisation
- Changes in the fuel mix trends to allow for lower carbon emissions
- Responses to political and economic factors affecting supply and consumption.
Developing a sustainable, high performance culture in the energy industry will require significant business agility to respond to these factors.
Our approach is to support this change through the effective implementation of:
- Performance improvement
- Information management
- Risk management
- Business re-engineering
- Business and market intelligence
- Sustainability metrics and analytics
- Programme management.