Risk management is at the heart of your business. We have experience in the design and implementation of global and local enterprise risk management programmes across all financial and non-financial risk classes including:
• Market risk
• Credit risk
• Operational risk
• Fraud risk
• Liquidity risk
• Strategic risk
• Model risk
• Portfolio risk
• Regulatory risk
• Reputational risk
• Political risk.
As specialists in risk management, we are clear that the implementation of regulations is not the same as the implementation of effective risk management. We have extensive experience in advising regulators and central banks on regulation, and also ensuring compliance infrastructure is fit for purpose.
We strongly believe, however, that there is still a significant amount of work to do to ensure risk management is effective within institutions. Our approach is based on bringing our industry insights, combined with deep technical expertise, leading-edge technologies and a pragmatic consulting approach, to help you:
1. Identify the business requirements
2. Design the options and recommended implementation strategy
3. Establish the financial business case and success measures
4. Implement an effective design authority and programme governance framework
5. Mobilise and, where appropriate, programme manage.
In short, we ensure that risk management is embedded within an organisation as a critical tool for performance optimisation.